Customer service hours: 8:30-5:00 PM (Mon-Fri)
Customers pick-up hours: 9:00-4:00 PM (Mon-Fri)
(Except all major holidays)
Shipping & DeliveryFree shipping for all items in Canada. If you are outside Canada, please contact us to get a shipping quote at +1 (416) 792-6088. For product issues/inquiry please call 6475496996 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Privacy & Security
- We have adopted appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality of personal information and to safeguard personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, in light of, among other things, the sensitivity of the information and the purposes for which it is to be used. Furthermore, each and every Aosom Employee, mandatory or agent must abide by this Policy.
- Returns & Replacements
- 1. If an item is not delivered or arrives in a damaged or otherwise defective state, please contact us immediately to submit a claim for a return. Aosom may require pictures or videos of defective/damaged items to issue a full refund. Once your claim is processed and approved, please allow 3–5 business days for the request to be completed. If a replacement unit or replacement parts are requested, please be aware that the fulfillment time frame is based on product availability and alternatives may be offered.
- 2. All purchases may be returned for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase upon receipt. There are no additional costs or fees associated with a return, including restocking fees or processing fees, however, some cases (as discussed below) may be at the customer’s shipping expense.
- 3. Items returned must be in their original packaging or acceptable packaging, along with all accessories in the original shipment. If the buyer sends back the item by C.O.D service, item will NOT be accepted.
- Safe Technology: Aosom’s safe shopping is here! We aim to provide you with a safe and convenient online shopping experience. When placing an order online, your information is transmitted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an approved industry standard that is used by vendors to ensure the security of online business. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption, and data integrity for secure transactions.It encrypts your credit card number so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.