HOMCOM Modern Round Bar Table Adjustment Height Home Pub Bistro Desk Faux Leather Covered Wooden Top Chrome Base Black
- CLASSIC MODERN AESTHETIC: This modern bar table resembles a classic retro pub table however it is updated to better fit into the modern kitchen, bar, or patio setting. Made with a convenient height adjustment option and water-resistant materials.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: With simple gas hydraulics this table can be adjusted from 26''(counter) - 36''(table) to accommodate seated or standing guests, depending on the situation and setting; perfect for patios and restaurants.
- STYLISH FAUX LEATHER COVERING: The round wooden table top is cleanly covered with a chic faux leather top that is water resistant and easy to clean, consistently displaying a sense of modern style and class.
- STEEL CHROME BASE: The black, textured faux leather is offset by the clean, reflective lines of the smooth steel chrome base that is flared just enough to help keep the table balanced and upright without taking up too much floorspace.
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL: Making the round tabletop extra functional, this table features a full 360 degree swivel specification for complete and convenient table surface movement.
HOMCOMAt HOMCOM, we understand that your home is where you relax, unwind, and spend time with the people you love. That's why we offer a wide range of home furnishings, storage solutions, and organization products to help you create the perfect space for you and your family. Everyone deserves to have a home that they love. Hence, we have something for you, whether you're looking to update your furniture, organize your space, or add style to your home.
This bar table from HomCom is crafted exquisitely to match the elegance of your stylish dining room, kitchen, bar, or patio. The round wooden table top is cleanly covered with a chic faux leather top cover that is water resistant and easy to clean, consistently displaying a sense of modern style and class. The black, textured faux leather is offset by the clean, smooth, reflective lines of the elegant steel chrome base that is flared just enough to help keep the table balanced and upright. With simple gas hydraulics this table can be adjusted from 26.5''- 36.5''to accommodate either seated or standing guests depending on the situation or setting, while the convenient 360 degree top swivel adds even more function to already fashionable form.
- • Hydraulic lift mechanism allows height adjustment from 26''- 36''
- • Classic faux Leather table top covering
- • Chrome steel frame and disc base offer reliable stability
- • 360 degree convenient swivel top
- • Table can support up to 110 lbs
- • Easy to clean, just wipe with a damp cloth
- • Prolonged outdoor use not suggested (bring inside during inclimate weather)
- • Gas Hydraulics: Certificated by BEIFA and SGS
- • Color: Black Faux Leather, Chrome
- • Material: Chrome Steel, Manufactured Wood, Faux Leather Covering
- • Weight Capacity: 110 lbs
- • Overall: 25''Diameter x 26.5''- 36.5''H
- • Height Adjustment: 26.5" - 36.5" H
- • Table Thickness: 0.5''T
- • Top diameter: 25" Diameter
- • Base diameter: 20" Diameter
- • Net Weight: 22.5 lbs
Customer PhotosSee more customer images
Finally there were hand prints/marks on the table when I unpacked it. I tried to remove them using soap and water but the marks still remain. I suspect the marks might be lubricant from the lift mechanism? If you have any tips on how I can safely remove these smudges without harming the vinyl top, I would appreciate it. Put away
So my only suggestion to your customer... Read More When I assembled my bistro table I was dismayed that it would not adjust to different heights and I called and was told what I thought would just be the hydraulic part that seemed to be malfunctioning. Lo and behold two days later the table was working fine! So I figured when the new part showed up I would see how to return it. Imagine my surprise when a whole new table arrived! I called to see what to do and was told to just keep the new shipment, blew my mind!
So my only suggestion to your customer service team is to tell people who call in about this problem (I guess I could be the only one) is to wait a couple days for the fluid to warm in the hydraulic portion of the table. Put away