PawHut 66" Chicken Coop Wooden Hen House Rabbit Hutch Poultry Cage Pen Backyard with Nesting Box and Outdoor Run
- PLENTY OF SPACE: Keep small animals comfortable and relaxed in this chicken coop with an elevated main house, a nesting box, and a large enclosed run providing a spacious living area for your pets.
- SAFETY DESIGN: This large poultry crate has a chicken run fenced with a zinc-coated steel wire net to prevent escape. The lockable door between the main house and the run prevents foxes from entering at night.
- WELL DESIGNED: A variety of accommodating features await your chickens including a chicken nesting box with hinged top that offers an easy way to deposit and collect eggs, 2 perches inside for your chickens to roost on during the day or night, a ramp for quick access to the inside and screened windows that allow for proper ventilation and airflow.
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE: We've made things simple for you with a roof of nesting box for easy access to extract eggs, to clean and to maintain. It's never been easier to care for your animals.
- DIMENSION: Overall Dimension: 66.1" L x 43.5" W x 40" H (168 x 110.5 x 101.5 cm). Main House Dimension: 31.5" L x 27.6" W x 23.6" H (80 x 70 x 60 cm). Nest Box Dimension: 14.6" L x 28.3" W x 12.6" H (37 x 72 x 32 cm). Suitable for 2-3 chickens.
|Overall||66.1"L x 43.5"W x 40"H|
|Run Box Dimension||37.4"L x 29.5"W x 27.6"H|
|Nest Box Dimension||15.4"L x 26.6"W x 15.4"H|
|Living House Door Size||9.8"W x 20.1"H|
|Number of Levels||2 - Levels|
|Frame Material||Fir Wood Steel Wire|
|Nesting Box Included||Yes|
|Chicken Run Included||Yes|
|Pull-out Tray Included||Yes|
|Wire Mesh Included||Yes|
PawHutPawHut offers the best pet supplies for all your furry and feathered friends. Our top priority is ensuring the happiness and well-being of your pets, and we strive to provide high-quality products that meet all of their needs. By providing your pets with a wide range of premium products at affordable prices, PawHut has something for everyone. Shop with us today and give your pet the care and comfort they deserve!
For those who are getting into the home farming craze, keeping chickens has become the new trend! This backyard chicken coop kit from PawHut and is made of solid fir wood. A variety of accommodating features await your chickens including a nesting box with hinged top, 2 perches inside for your chickens to roost on, a ramp for quick access to the inside. The hen house attaches to a wide open fenced enclosure that allows them plenty of room to move around without the fear of predators.
- • Chicken coop, nesting box and run backyard all in a deluxe chicken coop
- • Solid treated fir wood construction with galvanized metal wire and a treated paint
- • Heavy-duty wire helps keep chickens in and hungry predator out
- • Removable dropping tray for easy cleaning
- • Asphalt shingle roof provides long lasting weather protection to keep sun and rain away
- • Multiple doors for quick and convenient access to your chickens, long ramp for easy access
- • Hinged nesting box for chickens to comfortably lay eggs
- • Side ventilation holes and window for well air circulation and sufficient light
- • Assembly required
- • Material: Fir Wood, Steel Wire
- • Color: Natural Wood, Green
- • Overall Dimensions: 66.1" L x 43.5" W x 40" H (168 x 110.5 x 101.5 cm)
- •Main House Dimension: 31.5" L x 27.6" W x 23.6" H (80 x 70 x 60 cm)
- • Run Box Dimension: 33.1" L x 27.6" W x 40" H (84 x 70 x 101.5 cm)
- • Nest Box Dimension: 15.4" L x 29.9" W x 12.6" H (39 x 76 x 32 cm)
- • Living House Door Size: 20.1" L x 9.8" W (51 x 25 cm)
- • Run Box Door Size: 30.7" L x 36.4" W (78 x 92.5 cm)
- • Inside Door Size: 13.6" L x 10.2" W (34.5 x 26 cm)
- • Item Label: D3-0002
Customer PhotosSee more customer images
It's been great for my 2 little pullets. They have been using the nesting boxes and there are 2 perches inside for when they get bigger. There is enough room to hang a water feeder.
I added wire and concrete to the bottom to keep pests out, locks everywhere to keep secure from other animals at night, a plastic roof to make sure its waterproof and a clear coat to help the wood.