The HOMCOM Lift Chair is combined power, comfort and durability all for an unbelievable value. This solid frame and heavy duty lift chair provide superior support and optimal performance. It is a heavy duty personal mobility aid designed to provide individuals with the ability to safely stand up from a seated position. It comes with the convenient remote control function and could adjust backrest height up to 150-degree. The lift chair will smoothly and safely lift you up for an early exit, which largely help those patients with stroke or rheumatism. It can support up to 374lbs and it is ideal for small spaces. No wonder it is a great gift for parents in this winter. Make getting in and out of the chair easy with a power lift chair!
● Designed to provide individuals with the ability to safely stand up from a seated position
● Constructed with solid and durable materials, soft armrest and padded head cushion make it comfortable
● Backrest can be adjusted up to 150-degree, high back for ultimate support and comfort
● The bottom is designed to lift smoothly and make a 45-degree angle for safety and easy stand up
● Side pocket is available to put remote controller
● With CUL certification of plug and power cord
● American standard plug
● Materials: PU, plastic, metal, sponge
● Overall Dimension: 39.4"L×36.6"W×41.3"H
● Net Weight: 121lbs
● Colour: Brown
● Seat Size: 36.6"D×21.3"W×25.2"H
● Backrest Height: 24.8"
● Flat Size: 39.4"L×43.7"W×33.9"H
● Backrest Max Angle: 150°
● Remote Controller cable wire Length: 47.2"
● Armrest Height: 24.8"
● Power Cord Length: 66.9"
● Power: 50W
● Input Voltage: AC110-240V, 50-60Hz
● Weight Capacity: 374lbs
Note: this is a pick up product, cannot be shipped; location to be picked up at:
Aosom Canada Office: 1251 Tapscott Rd Unit 101, Scarborough, Ontario.
Please ensure to arrive with enough space for transportation (cleared out back seat or large trunk space)
Customers pick-up hours: 9am-5pm