Drop arm awnings are designed to provide shade for the windows and prevent internal glare and/or fading of curtains and indoor furniture. Stylish and simple, they are a popular choice both for domestic use and for shops, cafes and restaurants. The awning fabric is made from hardwearing, water-resistant PU stabilized 280gsm polyester and is easy to sponge clean. Operation is by manual rope
The awning can be projected as little or as much as you require, up to the maximum specified above. The fabric rolls back into the cassette when the blind is not in use, thus ensuring it is protected from the elements. The awning can be set up with a support bar at each end, or, if required, it can be set up with a single central support bar.
- • Ideal for shading of windows
- • Made from solid aluminum frame and durable polyester cloth
- • Suitable for commercial and residential applications, like restaurants and homes
- • Adjustable from 0° to 120° for complete shade control
- • Rope can make it easy to project/retract the awning
- • Complete wall brackets and bolts
- • 90% UV block, water-and stain-resistant coating and lightfast largely
- • Easy to clean with sponge and cloth
- • Easy to store when not in use
- • It can be attached on a plain cement wall. Stable untended brickwork and siding as well.
- • Material: Aluminum Frame, polyester cloth with water-resistant coating
- • Colour: Dark Grey
- • Overall Size: 47.25"W x 27.5"D x 27.5"H
- • Cloth Length: 52"
- • Pull Rope Length: 87"
- • Aluminum front bar size: 1.5" × 1.4"
- • Aluminum support bar size: 1.04" × 0.92"
- • Net Weight: 7.3lbs