The dual channel cable protector ramp from HOMCOM is a quick and easy way to protect cords and hose lines from damage while providing a method of safe crossing for vehicles and pedestrians. Made from heavy-duty recycled rubber, it can hold up to 44092lbs. Modular interlock connector system allows multiple ramps to be connected together for cable management in larger areas. Painted in bright yellow color to ensure that it is highly visible to pedestrians and vehicles, minimizing the risk of tripping accidents. Perfect for outdoor public events, such as concerts, festivals, parades and any occasion where hoses and pipes will be laying on the surface of the ground.
- • Bright yellow color for visibility and safety to pedestrians
- • Flip open top cover for easy access to install cables
- • Heavy-duty recycled rubber with large load capacity up to 44000LBS.
- • Anti-slip textured surface ensures it stay in place
- • 2 channel groove design
- • Lightweight for easy movement
- • Interlocking connector system to link additional pieces and extend length
- • Reduce tripping hazards and prevent accidental damage
- • No assembly is required
- • Material Used: Rubber
- • Colour: Black and yellow
- • Product Dimension: 39.5"L x 9.75"W x 1.75"H
- • Cable Hole: 1"L x 1.25"W
- • Weight Capacity: 44000lbs.
- • Net Weight: 14.3lbs.