Simple, sturdy and multi-functional, this bath bench is perfect for anyone with limited mobility or with trouble getting up or down. The unit is composed of a sturdy aluminum frame, padded armrests, high density polyethylene seat and backrest which provide incredible comfort and security. Also, this chair features adjustable legs to raise or lower seat height and non-slip rubber safety tips ensuring extra stability. This chair is perfect for elderly or handicapped people in need of assistance in the shower. Don’t fear slipping in the bathroom anymore with this sturdy HomCom medical bath chair.
- ● Ideal for anyone who needs additional safety measures to add balance in the bath or shower
- ● Removable padded armrests making it more secure and convenient
- ● Roomy seat and back provides added comfort
- ● 6 levels adjustable seat height from 15.25'' to 20.25'' provide stability on uneven floors
- ● Durable aluminum frame, rust resistant and corrosion proof
- ● Drainage holes to reduce slipping and water pooling
- ● Suction tips on each leg for improved stability
- ● Lightweight corrosion resistant aluminum frame with 300lb weight capacity
- ● Easy to clean
- ● Easy to assemble without the need of tools
- ● Colour: White, Black handle
- ● Material: Aluminum Frame, HDPE Plastic
- ● Overall Dimension: 18.3" W × 21.3" D
- ● Back height(back to floor):16.5''-21.5"
- ● Seat Size: 15.8" L x13.1" W x1.6" T
- ● Seat height(seat to floor):15.25"-20.25"
- ● Supporting Tube Diameter: 1"
- ● Max. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- ● Net Weight: 8.4 lbs