Aosom 2-in-1 Two-Seat Baby Bike Trailer Stroller & Jogger Black/Yellow
- Take your child while biking conveniently and easily with this trailer! It can also be converted into a 3-wheel stroller. Experience the outdoors and bring your children with you on your adventures.
- Full suspension system makes the trailer much more comfortable and helps the trailer to be useful on most all terrain
- Features handlebar with brake, ultra-smooth-rolling rear wheels, 5 point safety harness belt and 1 reflectors on each rear wheels
- Front wheel can be easily remove while in use as a bike trailer, bike hitch included for connecting trailer with the bike
- Overall Dimension: 61" L x 34.6" W x 42.5" H (155 x 88 x 108 cm), Max Load: 88 lbs. Suitable for 2 kids and each less than 40 lbs of weight, less than 43.25" of height.
AosomAosom has become a new standard for fitness enthusiasts, patio lovers, people who enjoy outdoor events, and people who like bringing a little adventure into their lives. With an expansive collection of brands, Outsunny, Homcom, Soozier, Pawhut, kleankin, DURHAND, Qaba and Vinsetto, Aosom Canada is here to fulfill your needs when you want to expand the possibilities of your daily recreation and enjoyment.
What could be better than hitting the open road with kids in tow experiencing the sights and sounds of the outdoors together? The AOSOM Elite 2-in-1 bike trailer/ stroller is perfect for that golden time when they're starting to get inquisitive about the world around them but not quite old enough to ride on their own. For parents it's a chance to maintain their active lifestyle even after having kids. Whether around the block or over rough terrain, AOSOM's got your covered on your way.
- • Features a locking swivel front wheel an full suspension system for the ultimate in comfort and control
- • Lightweight all steel frame with smooth rolling 20" wheels for traversing uneven terrain
- • Suitable for 2 kids and each less than 40 lbs of weight, less than 43.25" of height
- • Sling-style pocketed seat with a five-point safety harness for added protection
- • Includes an AOSOM "Type A" bike hitch/coupler for easily connecting the trailer to a bicycle
- • Foldable to fit trunks and storage areas(Need to disassemble wheels, wheel guards, push handles, etc.)
- • Color: Black & Yellow
- • Material: Oxford Cloth with PU coating, Steel Frame
- • Weight Capacity: 88 lbs
- • Overall Dimension(with connector installed): 61" L x 34.6" W x 42.5" H (155 x 88 x 108 cm)
- • Foldable Dimension: 29.1" L x 25.6" W x 4.5" H (74 x 65 x 11.5 cm)
- • Front wheel size 10"
- • Rear wheel size 20"
- • Maximum Shoulder Strap: 19.7"
- • Maximum Waist Belt: 35.4"
- • Wheel Reflector: 1.4" L x 2.8" W (3.5 x 7 cm)
- • Bike Body Reflector: 1.4" L x 1.6" W (3.5 x 4 cm)
- • Cargo Size: 30.3" L x 23.6" W x 22" H (77 x 60 x 56 cm)
- • Item label: 5664-0101YB
Customer PhotosSee more customer images
I got this for my 1 and 3 year old. Mind you my 3 year old is a big tall all muscle kid. We are getting ready to go for a 3 week road trip and will... Read More Ok im a person that only writes reviews if something is amazing or if something sucks so much i would never buy again. Well after reading tons and tons of reviews and going back and forth for a month I finally decide hey lets give it a shot I can always return it. So let me tell you. Best decision I have ever made. I put it together in about 45ish mins.
I got this for my 1 and 3 year old. Mind you my 3 year old is a big tall all muscle kid. We are getting ready to go for a 3 week road trip and will be stopping in a lot of diff places and walking around. I have a sit and stand double stroller but my 3 yr old could only sit not lay down if he passed out so i wanted something that he could lay in and pass out with his brother while we are out.
I didnt get a regular double jogging stroller because again he is a big kids and most likely his feet will be out and in case it rains I would need to get proection which this comes with a mesh cover and plastic cover. So I'm all good to go. And you can not beat this price. I would be easily spending at least 100 if not more to get everything. Plus this is a bike stroller so if we rent bikes somewhere im covered with this. Plus this is 2 in 1 bike and regular stroller. This should be an easy choice. I put them in and walked around the house and they both absouletely loved it. Didnt want to get out. When i pushed it, it was easy didnt feel like I was breaking my back. The front wheel does move around or you can lock it in place to go just straight. Depending what or where you are. Not a problem again take seconds to do that. Ok so it does come with break I read somewhere that they didnt work. Hmmm weird I put them on they work fine. Lol. Hope this helps guys. Put away
Our grand kids enjoy being pulled by the bike or pushed by grandpa.