AOSOM Canada Inc. values its customers and respects their privacy.
By using the www.aosom.ca website and/or making online purchases of products, you agree to the terms and conditions of . AOSOM Canada’s Policy. If our Policy changes in the future, we will notify our customers and website users of any such changes by posting an updated policy on our website.
1. WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DOES AOSOM CANADA INC. COLLECT?We may collect personal information from you when you save or otherwise provide your personal information to us, such as by setting up a user account and password, logging in as a registered user of www.aosom.ca, searching for a product, making an order for a product, providing information in your account (and you might have more than one, if you've used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us), communicating with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise or if you complete an entry form to participate in a contest, promotion or survey, whether online or at one of our retail stores. As a result of these actions, you might supply us with personal information, such as your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), credit card information, names of people to whom purchases have been shipped, including address and telephone numbers, product interest information and financial information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences. We may also maintain a record of your product interests and acquire information about you from our present and future divisions, such as 1999mh eBay Store, 2011 eBay Store and Amazon.
AOSOM'S website is directed for use by adults. AOSOM CANADA Inc. does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. Those under age 13 should not use www.aosom.ca or provide AOSOM CANADA Inc. with any personal information.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES AOSOM CANADA COLLECT MY INFORMATION?AOSOM CANADA may use your personal information to (i) process your order and to answer questions about the status of your order; (ii) send you or your friends, relatives or associates, products that you have ordered; (iii) maintain contact with you and provide you with ongoing personalized service; (iv) communicate with you (via e-mail, post or otherwise) and provide you with promotional materials and additional information regarding our products, services, surveys, contests, promotions and special offers; (v) help us learn more about your shopping preferences; and (vi) conduct marketing and performance research, to assist us in measuring our customer service, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve our shopping experiences and product offerings. As provided below, you may always choose not to receive promotional materials or marketing information.
3. DOES AOSOM CANADA SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?If you visit or purchase products on the www.aosom.ca website, on our eBay Store, Amazon or purchase In-Store, we may share your personal information within AOSOM Canada Inc., so that it can communicate with you and provide you with promotional materials and additional information about its products, services, contests, promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you, or collect and use that information subject to and for other purposes contemplated by this Policy.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to non-affiliated third parties except as permitted by law. However, in the event of a sale of all or substantially all of our business or another similar transaction, we may transfer or disclose your personal information to a purchaser or prospective purchaser, who may collect, use and disclose such information for the purposes of evaluating the proposed transaction or operating and managing the affairs of the acquired business, or for other purposes identified in this Policy.
We may transfer personal information to non-affiliated third parties for processing pursuant to agreements that prohibit the third parties from using or disclosing the personal information other than for the purpose of processing and which impose security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, in response to legal process and law enforcement requests, and as necessary to protect the property, interests and rights of AOSOM Canada Inc.
4. HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY CHOICES ABOUT RECEIVING PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS?We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us, or if you do not want us to use your information to enhance your shopping experience, please let us know by calling us at 1-855-537-6088 or writing us at AOSOM Inc., Customer Services, 5590 Finch Ave E , Unit A, Toronto, ON, M1B 1A1. Please be sure to include your full name and the e-mail address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from us. It may take few days to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from AOSOM Canada Inc. You may also unsubscribe from AOSOM Canada’s Newsletter services by using the unsubscribe link situated at the bottom of any promotional message you receive from Homesuperstore.ca.
6. HOW CAN I ACCESS OR CHANGE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION, WITHDRAW MY CONSENT, OR MAKE INQUIRIES OR COMPLAINTS IN RELATION TO THIS POLICY AND MH CANADA’S PRIVACY PRACTICES?AOSOM CANADA will ensure that the personal information it collects is as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. You are entitled to request access to and correction of your personal information collected by us. In order to make such a request, or if you have any questions or to make any complaint in relation to this Policy and . AOSOM Canada’s privacy practices, please contact us by writing:
MH Canada’s Inc.
5590 Finch Avenue East, Unit A
If you have consented to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal information as identified herein, please note that you can also withdraw your consent at any time by communicating with us as provided above.
7. HOW LONG IS PERSONAL INFORMATION RETAINED?We will keep your personal information only as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this Policy or such longer period as may be required by applicable law.
8. HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURED?We have adopted appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality of personal information and to safeguard personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, in light of, among other things, the sensitivity of the information and the purposes for which it is to be used. Furthermore, each and every . AOSOM Canada Employee, mandatory or agent must abide by this Policy.
Last update: February 02, 2016
AOSOM Canada Inc.
5590Finch Avenue East, Unit A, Toronto, ON Canada M1B 1T1